Faiths working together against abuse
The Scottish Interfaith Group on Domestic Abuse
will host a
International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
Wednesday 25th November 2020
- You will gain an insight into domestic abuse from a survivor
- Hear how CoVid-19 has impacted domestic abuse for Women’s Aid and an MSP
- Discover the unity all faiths have against domestic abuse
- Gain an International aspect of domestic abuse from a leading charity
- Learn from our film, how to help
To register and receive the Zoom code click here.
You will receive an email with all the details.
We can all help in the work of countering abuse.